The Alchemy of Self Shamanic Yoga Teacher Training
With Juan Pablo Barahona and Guests
5–26 April, 2018
At Finca Mia and Danyasa Eco-Retreat
TASTE THE JOY OF EXISTENCE IN PURPOSE, SOUL ALIGNMENT AND SERVICE FOR HUMANITY
This is a soul immersion for those ready to let go of whatever is holding them back in life.
We will get into the essential art of yoga, through transformational processes, healing and heart awakening.
The greatest work we’ll do goes beyond asanas, techniques and a perfected form of vinyasa. As important as these things are, they remain secondary to learning to be open enough to teach from the soul, doing the necessary inner work and creating alchemy in ourselves.
AWAKE YOUR INNER GUIDANCE
This training is based on teachings from shamanic Chinese medicine and Mayan, Toltec and Tantra philosophy, uniting it all with an amazing yoga practice that mixes all the elements into a holistic method. These ancient teachings of wisdom allow us to blossom from within, find inspiration and go deep inside.
We will become aware of the illusory world, which doesn’t let us shine and by observing it and letting it go with gratitude, we will emerge as butterflies and open our wisdom and compassionate wings, recognizing our colors and infinite beauty…
We will free ourselves from the barriers that keep us from evolving and transcending suffering and we will celebrate life together living from our soul.
This way we will finally fly free, sharing with our families and our community the fruits of our internal alchemy.
WE WILL BE DIVING DEEP INTO:
- The five alignment principles in each of the posture families (Standing poses, Twists, Sitting poses, Backbone bending and stretches, Inversions and Arm balances)
- Vinyasa prana
- Universal pulsation
- Hara awakening (Core Vital Force)
- Chakras theory, activation and balancing
- The Universal Philosophy of Life (Toltec, Mayan, Tantric, etc)
- The art of Pranayama (Conscious Breathing)
- Cosmic spirals
- The art of sequences
- Mudra alchemy
- Meridians activation
- The 5 Elements
- Integral adjustments
- Healing sounds
- Deep meditation
- Devotional universal mantras
- Kundalini flow
- Applied integral anatomy
- Subtle body anatomy
- The art of teaching form your inner guide
- Intuitive eating and conscious way of living