Fly and Release Aerial Yoga Training with Jodi Kobrin
Fly & Release 40 Hour Aerial Yoga Training is geared towards empowerment and education.
F&R training is optimal whether you are looking to gain a better understanding of aerial yoga or become an Fly & Release Aerial Yoga instructor. Students who complete the F&R Aerial Yoga Training will deepen their practice and understanding of the aerial hammock, learn how to structure, and create a flowing class. You will leave having the confidence and tools to begin teaching Fly & Release Aerial Yoga.
This is a comprehensive intensive 40 hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training over the course of a week. Upon arrival, you will have the day to rest and settle in, followed by 5 days of training and your last day for reflection or adventures. In this training we will focus on foundation, deepening your practice & developing the skills needed to teach a Fly & Release Aerial Yoga Class.
Get ready to be Empowered, Fly & Release!
Aerial Teacher Training with a Private Room: $2350
Aerial Teacher Training with a Shared Room: $1995
- Roundtrip Transportation to and from the airport
- Daily aerial yoga practice
- Daily lectures on aerial yoga theory
- Breakfast & Lunch daily
- 1 dinner
- Free time to enjoy on the beach or on an excursion of your choice on the first & last day (additional fees apply)
- Upon completion you will receive a certificate for 40hrs (there will be some small homework/journaling assignments due)
Flight is not included – You are in charge of booking your own flight to and from San Jose, Costa Rica and any overnight hotel before the retreat.
- Aerial Yoga Safety & Rigging
- Wraps & Grips
- Aerial Yoga Poses
- Flight Poses
- Music, Teaching Techniques
- Sample Sequences